Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hari Raya AidilAdha 2011

It's already 17 days since Abah & Mama at Mecca to completing their responsibility in pilgrimage as the 5th of Rukun Islam. Day to day, it's seems so fast, sometimes very slowly. And I'm still here. Missing them like I'm lost my self. HEHE. Also completing my duty as a daughter, the older sister and as a chef. HAHA. Totally surirumah sepenuh mase. Best juge. Except kerja yang sentiase ada utk dikerjakan.

Hari Raya Aidiladha, mestilah masak sedap-sedap kan. Rendang Ayam/Daging, Serunding, Sayur Lodeh etc. But sory to say la. I've talent on cooking but not good enough like my powerful mom. So today, this is my very simple menu ever. HUAHUAHUA.







NASI AYAM and also SOTO AYAM.
sumenyer ayam. Chicken ktooookkkkk3. (Is it the true chicken voice, or it just a awwww chicken?) HAHA. Dekat rumah, my brother selalu said to me, "Buat air sedap ka." So AIR SEDAP for today is Mango Juice and Pink Guava Juice. Thats All TQ muaaahhhokbai.

WAIT !! Selamat Hari Raya to my beloved parents in Mecca, my sweet siblings, my HEART and his family, my Kimspart1's sista, Adeq, July, Yana, Ayie, Paish, Aqimie Ceplos, Awookk, Syera Itik, Aiyin Ahmad, all my UiTM friends, to anyone who know me, who reading this blog and to all Umat Islam :) Happy AidilAdha people.

No comments:

Post a Comment