Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bubbling.



Yes, I'm already can accept the fact. He's gone for real this time. I've my own reason to not be your friend anymore. I don't want to interrupt your life again. Enough with all the bad scenes I created before. You're already found the better one. And I just can sit from far away and see you in the other side. No more you. I've discover the reason behind what happened. With all the pain, I'm awake with a new spirit. To becoming a new person. And now I can even smile and laughing. No more down or crying like before. Awaiting for you to find me. No more :)

And now, all I need is KIWIE. And all my friends to be my side. Thanks for the support that each of you give to me. I'm really appreciated it. Honestly. Tak sangka malam tu ramai sangat mesej & call to asked my condition. Whether I'm okay or not. Terharu sangat. Sob sob sob. Thank you very very much sweet friends :) Yesterday merambu ramba dengan all the siblings. AWESOME. Thanks for cheering me up my dear...



I'm tired looking around and find for someone I love and loved me.


And now I'll only enjoying this life. Do everything I've planned before


Then, I'll sit and wait for love. Not looking for it anymore.
And all I need is someone that can treat me like this sweet and charming things.






Life can be so simple when we found someone who willing to love us.
And we love each others very badly and tightly.

And for NOW, the first thing I really wanna do is a transformation !!
Who said I can't be, can't act like matured one?
You know what? It's so simple for me.
And I'll prove it that I can be a beautiful and gorgeous and sweet and hot and awesome and matured person.
But in my own way.
Cause I'll always be my own self.
Fullstop.


*Ohh btw, I'm OFF to SINGAPORE.
Party at there weehuuuu ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment