Friday, November 14, 2014

She and him

What kind of a brother-in-law would I like? I'm very simple when it comes to that. Urmm, since she is my only sister I ever have, I just want someone who's good looking, makes lots of money and filial to me who will also never cheat on her. Hey, I'm not a greedy woman. HAHA. Very simple indeed. That was just a joke, do you really believe that? HAHAHA. Truth to be true. All I need is someone who can make my sister happy. What does it matter if he's good looking and has a lot of money? A man who'll stand by my sister's side and keep her protected while putting a smile on her face for the rest of her life. I'm sure you feels the same way about your little sister. What more could I ask for than that? A person who can make her happy. That's a very rare and precious person.
Yeahh that's exactly type of brother-in-law I would like to have in future. And as she already have her man in her days, I glad I can be part of their love story. Little bit involvement when hanging out with, looking at them together from the back and seeing they smile to each other while loving one another, really make me the happier sister. I love you both, wee and ajeeb.

No comments:

Post a Comment