Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kiwie

Happy 20th Birthday my dear ♡
You're the only sister I had. And as much as I love to have sister, I know you who always have heart-kinded person and love to go crazy with your own way. You smile. You laugh. You jump high up and down. Shadow shift as the sun goes down. Yet I can always see the hidden you. But I can see nowadays, you look bright than before. It surely because of you already have people who can understand your pain and stay beside you no matter what. Behind every clouds there is silver lining. And you kinda person who always being positive and make some silly jokes to put smile on other's face. You're considerate and reliable, you are my heroin. One thing it just unbelievable, you could give me what I wanted to see and say what I wanted to hear. You always awesome in my eyes. You always can hold tears from streaming down your face. I've been a little shocked when you said you cry in our previous stupid argument. That time I know, your love to me are never can be compared with. You barely show your love, yet you the most person who loving and sweet. When you're not around, I will miss you. And even you're by my side, I still miss you. The only thing makes different is I can tease you or kiss you or gomol you as much as I want when you're close to me. I'll always be there whenever you need me. Even when we're apart, I want to stay connected. My always bestfriend and frienemies.
Happy birthday my kesayangan. May Allah bring you happiness and give you whatever you needed,  not wanted. Stay be a cool sister to me and be a good person as well. I love you, birthday girl ♡

It's not that I want to show off my strength, I just want to protect her. The desire to protect something, that's how she makes me feel. That's why I love her. I'm not strong by any means. But I'm thankful that as a eldest sister, I'm able to feel strong because of her support. I'd like to be the kind of person that could do the same for her

No comments:

Post a Comment