Thursday, February 23, 2012

Advices from shadow.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Apple Kuchikuchi !!!

Please walked away and never turned back. EVER.
It's never can be right.
You know that from earlier, you silly girl.
But why you're still looking for trouble. 

Hey you.
You're upset, don't you ?
You're down, don't you ?
You're losing your self, don't you ?

The real you that I know are not having attitudes like this.
 My heart was broken to see you're hurted.
Why you made your life complicated like this, apple?
I'm very sad to seeing you this way.
I just can't watch your spirit are flying away and you're doing nothing about it.

WAKE UP !!
Do I need to wash your brain like this so that you only can awake?
Be rationalistic lah, perempuan.
For what purpose you're been crying lately?
Being so lembik and cheerfulness.
This is really NOT YOU, apple.
You're HAPPY GO LUCKY.

You can do it lah.
BE STRONG, lady.
I know you can. You always can. You always can do whatever you wanna do.
So what's the matter ?
Why you keep saying you can't ?
You can but you just don't want to let it go.

Can't you open your eyes for a while.
Be relax and thinking with your rational mind.
Don't you see ? Don't you know ? Don't you feel ?
YES !! You see, you know and you feel.
But your heart influenced you to ignore all this, right ?
DON'T LISTEN TO HER !!

REMEMBER apple !! 
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Don't ever forget the rules.
You can, sweetheart.
You still have kiwie, kims and mama in your life.
And you always have me. YOUR SHADOW.
For your own sake, do the right thing, not do things right.
Let it only be your short sweet awesome wonderful memory.
I'm praying for your happiness.

Your imagination friend, 

MR SHADOW.

I love you for what you are. Please bring back my smiling apple.
Let your self busy. 
Please don't ruined your dreams.
Ingat mama.Ingat abah.Ingat family.Ingat diri sendiri.
DON'T LET THEM DOWN. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment