Saturday, March 14, 2015

4th hero.

In my life,
There's serious crime happen everyday.
And proudly sad,
Dia nie antara penjenayah paling merbahaya.
Dialah musuh dialah kawan.
Jenayah paling berat dia pernah buat ;

Selalu buat aku ketawa besar,
consistantly each day.
Seriously,
I can't go a day without him.

Because he's the reason I laugh every day.
He always gave me some silly jokes.
Even he telling me funny thing right now.

People usually see the cheerful side of me.
But they don't know a fact.
Fact that actually I'm a serious cold person.
Yeah sometimes I don't even smile.
At all.

Usually.
He put me up high to the sky.
Then only he will say bad things of me.
I will get angry and scold him,
Even kick him on his ass.
We'll ran around and laughing out loud.
Everyday.

Kelakar.
We like lovely couple.
When we hang out together,
No one will say he's my real brother.
Well, we're close one another.
Like a bestfriends, or close enemy.

Because since I was little girl,
Abah told us to be friend w siblings.
And told us to remain the same.
Even when we're grow as an adult.

Dia.
Dan keluarga yang lainnya.
Nikmat Allah yang tak terhingga.
Syukur.

Well my point is,
I love to laugh even I'm a serious person.
And he's a hero to me.
The one reason I stay strong now.

Sometimes I don't need to ask.
To make me a jokes.
Until I laugh out loud.
He just know how to.

Thank you for exist in my life, brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment